Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's new?

Rachel, Rachie Rach, the good ol' Rach, Rachie Roo:
Why? Why? Why? Why?...and "Why do you think?" doesn't typically work. I can't believe how mentally exhausted I am at the end of the day. She sure is cute though.Tommy, Tom Tom, Toma Obama, Tommy Obomy, Tomsta, T-Dog, Squirmy Wormy, Buster:
There's something new everyday with this kid. I saw him do an actual crawl today on hands and knees, but it's still in it's beginning stages. I put him in the kitchen this afternoon as I went to deal with an issue Rachel was having and I hear a big crash. I come running to find Tommy in the family room next to a broken lamp...and it begins! He has also learned to point and waves on vocal command of "bye bye." If you bark at him, he'll grunt back. He loves putting things on his head. Today, I enjoyed it being the yogurt cup as a hat. He could spend all day playing peek-a-boo with you. On the changing table he always puts his pants over his eyes and kicks his legs frantically with excitement.
Jake:
In the middle of finals right now. This MBA program doesn't look too bad huh? Taking an exam on the comfort of your own couch. Well, he'll be soon "halfway through" after these, just one year left! Wahoo...I guess.
We also should be finding out soon what is going to be happening with his group at work. We're still confident, but who knows??
Me:
Keeping up with these kids, cleaning, laundry, cooking, shopping. Do I have time for anything else? I don't have enough time for any of that. Well, I also teach the craziest bunch of 4 year olds at church...7 of them. And I'm also doing a little dance teaching right now too. I'm teaching Rachel and the other 2 "Sunbeam" girls a dance for the Primary Talent Show and doing a little mini-class for them each Friday. Life is crazy, but life is good.

7 comments:

Richard G said...

Way too cute. Reminds me of someone a number of years back :)

Herways Go West said...

Super update on all 4 of you. Love all the nicknames too. Just when you think the house is kidproof they prove you wrong!

Kristen said...

Love it all! I can't believe how cute they both are.

Maria said...

I love the sidewalk chalk picture. And its great that you have all those nicknames written down. It will be for for them to know little things like that when they are older.

Amy said...

I wish Jack could fit in those new clothes your mom got him and Tommy. Although we are no where near time for shorts :o(! Can't wait for Jack Jack, Tom Tom and the Rach get to play!

La said...

The Rach, so cute. Tom Tom, can't wait to see how much he has grown. He just looks like the happiest baby. Good luck to Jake with his finals.

natalie said...

Very cute update. I might have to copy you.
I remember when Daphne would ask "why?" Paul E. used to tell her "apple pie."
The half way mark with jake is huge! Good luck with finals.

Blog Archive

Contributors