Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Anniversary...

was yesterday. Yes, busy week. We went to the Ovens Theatre last night to enter a raffle to get $25 orchestra level tickets to see Wicked. It was a lot of fun as we waited in suspense and hope for them to call our name. We weren't chosen but we stuck around for a bit and ended up getting some cancellation tickets for the orchestra level (unfortunately not as good of a deal but still a decent price, according to Jake). So we are going to see Wicked...tonight!! I'm so excited. True, I have already seen it twice, but it's just that good. And these should be the best seats yet!
I sure love my husband...it's been the most wonderful 4 years. I could go on forever about what I love about him and how much he means to me, but I'll save all that for him :)

7 comments:

La said...

Mel, you were such a beautiful bride. It is always easy for me to remember how long you all have been married because it is as long as Zane is old. We love you guys so much and think you make the perfect couple. Have a great time tonight.

natalie said...

Happy Anniversary. I still haven't seen Wicked and I'm completely jealous. I'm glad you guys splurged and bought tickets anyways. What a fun way to celebrate.

Herways Go West said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you!

Heidi said...

I LOVE Wicked ! I'm glad you got to see it! Happy Anniversary!

w and w said...

Hey you two we hope to be moving out to your neck of the woods. Wake Forest is our top pick. Nope, not accepted but waitlisted and eagerly waiting for some word back. Fun pics. Rachel is a doll!

rach said...

mel i miss you! that is the cutest picture wow time flys! thanks so much for all you help with my parents and nic they were way grateful you guys are the best love ya girly!

Nate and Eryn said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Jake! I agree. Beautiful wedding picture. I hope you had a fabulous date seeing Wicked. We saw it in NYC for our Anniversary a couple years back too. I would love to see it again one day. It really is amazing.

Blog Archive

Contributors