Thursday, June 7, 2007

No TV??















Well, we've carryed out our first real punishment...Rachel was getting a little too addicted to the wiggles. She would ask for them at least 50 times a day. That meant saying no 45 times and trying to distract her attention. Just too many tantrums for the wiggles. So it's gone and she's a lot happier now...how ironic.

It's true I don't get to watch the Today show anymore, or an occaisonal TV show...but who needs it when you've got the Rache for entertainment!!







and don't worry, we still bring it out on weekends for her to get her fill of the wiggles and maybe for a Friday night movie

4 comments:

La said...

That is so funny. I think she loves the Wiggles even more than Daphne did!

Jess and Matt said...

That is so great! Matt and I didn't have a tv the first 1 1/2 years of our marriage and it was wonderful. We did so many other fun things! I am thinking about getting rid of it again. Good move!

natalie said...

How funny. I'll have to remember that trick. Actually I wish I could take the TV away from Noel, but it's not that easy.

akdoxey said...

An inspirational lesson on discipline...the sad thing is that I need to take away the TV from myself - I find it too tempting to place Leah in front of it too often.

Blog Archive

Contributors