Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Boating!!






Some of our friends took us out to Lake Normon (lake just north of Charlotte) on Saturday. We all had a blast! The water wasn't too good for waterskiing, but at least we got out. We had a good time relaxing in the sun and eating junk food. Rachel LOVED driving the boat, feeding and swimming with "le ducks" (by the way, everything is prefaced with "le" lately...le bankie, le boo boo, le milk...) and she really enjoyed riding on "le tube," saying "wee" over every bump!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Melanie, Rachel is such a cute little girl. I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the little curls in her hair. It looks like you had a good time boating. It is still a little too cold here to get out into the lake but I can't wait for it to warm up a little more.

Brooke said...

K-those videos are too cute. I'm so jealous you got to go boating--looks like fun! Rachel is such a doll, she must make you laugh all day long!

La said...

What a fun day! Everytime we are out on a boat, I want to buy one. le Rachie is so le cute. I am impressed that she isn't afraid of the tube. She is so le brave. okay. have great week.

CH Fitness said...

Oh my gosh! Rachel looks ADORABLE. Especially in that first picture. So did Jake have an influence in everything being prefaced with le. What about la? haha. Too cute.
Natalie Portugal
(I'm posting as CH Fitness because that is a group I'm in at church that has a blog and my nataliep one just doesn't like me!)

Blog Archive

Contributors