Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Waterskiing

One of my good high school friends has a nice spot on this private lake in the middle of nowhere in Utah.  Seriously, it's out there!  But, so neat.  It is shared with maybe a dozen others.  It was so fun to spend time with her and do what we loved doing together 15 years ago.  

My kids are brave!  They are constantly surprising me with what they are willing to try.  Here is Rachel and Jake jumping off the roof of their boat dock.
 And even Kate did it.  I couldn't believe it.  Tommy did it as well, but I guess I didn't get a picture.

They have this big waterski that allows the kids to start from the beach.  I had tears in my eyes, it was so cute and I was so proud of them!


 Jake has been wanting to try a paddle board for a long time

In her element.  She loves kayaking!
 And Tommy discovered a new love as well.  It was so cute to watch him take this thing out all by himself, doc it on the other side of the lake to explore.

Looking good!!!

I love it!  Sadly I fell after only a few minutes and I could NOT get back up.  Hmpf!

Good times!




3 comments:

Amy said...

It really looks so fun. Your kids are so brave! It amazes me too. I couldn't get up at all this summer when we went water skiing with your dad. It's not very fun getting old!

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

That place looks sick! And Kate jumping off the top? Thats sweet Sauce.

Herways Go West said...

I am convinced that you and jake should be on the cover of a magazine when you water ski. Just looks beautiful. Great the kids can get on skis as well, but then what else? It's in their genes.

Blog Archive

Contributors