Tuesday, July 8, 2014

T om my Ball

So now we're into the end of school year craziness.  Each of my kids did only one activity, and it was only once a week.  Oh my goodness!  I don't know how I'm going to handle it when they really start getting involved!  Seriously.

First, the highlight on Tommy: 
I know I already posted a little bit about his tee ball this year, but he really enjoyed it and looked forward to it every week.
 What a great looking assistant coach...and fan.







 Bookworm



 Collecting dandelions for me because yellow is my favorite color
 He was so excited to get a trophy
At his Kindergarten celebration


Yes cute boy raising your hand?
He had a fantastic teacher.  She could have been my Kindergarten teacher, but she looks like she could be 30 and has energy and enthusiasm like she's 20
Yay Tommy!
Kindergarten was a success.  I was told he really liked the social aspect of school.  Writing workshop was a bit of a struggle, trying to come up with ideas of things to write about.  Reading has been slow but coming along.  He does well in math, and really enjoyed science.  Next year he is really looking forward to finally getting some play time on the playground.  It'll be interesting to see how well we adjust to school full day!  I'm sure going to miss my little buddy!

5 comments:

The Bawden's said...

Sure do love that Tom Bomb! What a stud. I need to get my hands on those cheeks of Lily's, she sure is a cutie...and a twin to Tommy.

La said...

Darling Tommy! What a great boy. (And the end of year craziness nearly kills me every single time.)

Herways Go West said...

Great post. Fabulous pictures. Super kid!

Jedediah Stout said...

I love his smile with his trophy!

natalie said...

Some great photos here. Tommy sure is a stud! I'm glad he enjoyed Kinder. Isa has full day Kinder coming up. She is so excited!

Blog Archive

Contributors