Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Different

This is Rachel's dance for her recital which she is sadly going to miss. I think her costume is so cute. Maybe we can utilize it for Halloween or something. She usually doesn't miss a step in this little dance of hers. She usually watches her teacher carefully and smiles the whole time. Too bad she was distracted today. Still cute though.


We're headed out this afternoon for our long anticipated Disney Cruise to the Carribean. We'll be going will my whole family. We're really excited...to say the least.

9 comments:

natalie said...

I love that picture of her. Those outfits are so fun.
I can't wait to hear about the Disney Cruise. My SIL has been wanting to go on one for years... She will be jealous when I tell her you're on one RIGHT NOW! :)

Unknown said...

That is so stinkin cute!!! She is adorable!

The Gallagher Family said...

She looks so cute. And since you are not doing much, we have to get the girls together. All call you in a couple of weeks. Have fun on your cruise!

La said...

Rach is such a great little dancer. Have a blast on your cruise.

Herways Go West said...

The little girl next to her has a red t-shirt under her cute outfit....I bet it scratched and she wouldn't put it on without the shirt! She didn't do much dancing however, did she?
Rach is a great dancer. And the costume IS cute. Thanks for posting!
Next we will get your cruise update. Have a blast!

Maria said...

Rach is so stinkin' cute. Its so fun having a girl who takes after you huh? Call me and tell me about your cruise when you get back...

Ryan and Erin said...

Wow! Nice echappes! I am surprised she is so attentive for such a long dance! My girls are usually oblivious by 60 seconds.

Nate and Eryn said...

How cute is that. Have fun on your cruise!!!!

Nicole said...

what a cutie!!!!! i wish that our girls were neighbors. they'd be such great friends.

Blog Archive

Contributors